Join a passionate and motivated team that believes in and feels proud of the work it does.
Working with TNC
Our compelling mission creates the foundation for rewarding and challenging careers. We look for passionate and motivated individuals to join us in conserving India’s natural resources for its people and nature.
With us, scientists and researchers have the opportunity to translate their science into on-the-ground action and showcase real impact.
From time to time opportunities arise to contribute towards conservation in the fields of project management, science, policy, communications, fundraising, finance and administration.
We believe in creating an environment that encourages innovation, collaboration and professional development.
As indispensable to The Nature Conservancy’s success as our unifying mission, vision, goals and measures are our unique values—the distinguishing attributes that characterise how we conduct ourselves in our drive for tangible, lasting results. These attributes are not mere platitudes but deeply held convictions universally manifested by all who represent The Nature Conservancy.
Integrity beyond reproach
We will meet the highest ethical and professional standards in all of our organisational endeavours and, in doing so, we hold ourselves accountable to our mission and to the public.
- Be honest at all times.
- Be accountable to each other, to the mission, to our donors, members, partners and to the public.
- Earn trust by building relationships, being competent and following through on all of our commitments.
Respect for people, communities and cultures
Enduring conservation success depends on the active involvement of people and partners whose lives and livelihoods are linked to the natural systems we seek to conserve. We respect the needs, values and traditions of local communities and cultures, and we forge relationships based on mutual benefit and trust.
- Demonstrate respect by committing to local, on the ground involvement with people, communities and cultures, and with awareness and sensitivity to their economic realities.
- Treat our partners and colleagues with fairness and honesty.
- Work collaboratively with all sectors of society, including indigenous people, to develop practical conservation solutions.
Commitment to diversity
We recognise that conservation is best advanced by the leadership and contributions of people of widely diverse backgrounds, experiences and identities. We will recruit and develop staff to create a diverse, inclusive and equitable organisation that reflects our global character and:
- Leverage our differences to be more effective in achieving our mission.
- Respect and learn from our variety of experiences and ways of thinking.
- Create a day to day workplace climate that welcomes and encourages each of us, valuing the contributions of all.
- Strengthen the diversity of our workforce, trustees, and board.
Our strength and vitality lie in being one organisation working together in local places and across borders to achieve our global mission. We value the collective and collaborative efforts that are so essential to our success.
- Work across all of our operations to implement and support the right strategies, at the right scales, and at the right places always with the greater good of our mission in mind.
- Act with continuity of purpose in everything we do, from the focus of our conservation efforts to the allocation of our resources.
- Celebrate individual, team and project success as the success of all who work for TNC.
Tangible, lasting results
We use the best available science, a creative spirit and a non-confrontational approach to craft innovative solutions to complex conservation problems at scales that matter and in ways that will endure.
- Develop, analyse and use the best available conservation science and a science-based rigor to set priorities, make decisions, take action and measure results.
- Use a creative spirit and original thought in the pursuit of excellence.
- Conduct our business in an environmentally sensitive manner.
There are no open vacancies at this time. Please check back regularly.