This page states the “Terms and Conditions” under which you may use “TNC- The Nature Conservancy Centre (TNC, India)” online payment facility for making donations.
By using this payment facility, you are accepting the terms of usage as detailed herein below.
TNC, India can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section "Terms and Conditions". Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
- TNC, India provides an on-line payment facility to support its Donors to donate through its website www.tncindia.in. The facility is provided in good faith and TNC, India has taken due care to ensure that the facility operates smoothly.
- TNC, India’s on-line payment facility is linked to Infibeam Payment Gateway Services, a reputed payments service provider and is secured by TCIDSS.
- User information entered during the process is kept secure and confidential and will not be divulged to third parties, except for holding and subsidiary companies of TNC, unless doing so is mandated by applicable local laws or orders of any court, tribunal or law enforcement agency.
- The online payment facility supports payments in Indian Rupees only within the territory of India.
- Presently TNC, India is not eligible to receive Foreign Contributions and thus the online donation facility is restricted to Indian Nationals and India Business Corporations only which are not foreign sources under the Foreign Contributions (Regulation) Act, 2010 (FCRA) Provisions.
Copy of the donor’s passport/registration certificate and declaration to the effect that the donor is not a foreign source under the provisions of the FCRA Act shall be required mandatorily for acceptance of donations.
- TNC, India will not be held responsible for any damages the user may suffer as a result of using this payment facility.
- The User agrees to defend, indemnify, save and hold TNC, India harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims that may arise or result from any technical failure or incorrect use of the on-line payment facility.
- All donations made to TNC, India are refundable only within 7 working days from the time of Donation on raising a written demand to refund addressed to Ms. Aditi Khurana at aditi.khurana@TNC.ORG. Donations cannot be refunded after the issuance of the receipt for claiming deduction under section 80G of the Indian Income Tax Act. All charges levied by the bank/third party for processing the refund will be borne by the Donor.
- An email will be sent immediately confirming your donation on successful completion of the online donation process. Your donation receipt will be sent to you within 10 working days through email. If you need a hard copy of the receipt please write to Ms. Aditi Khurana at aditi.khurana@TNC.ORG.
The principal owners of this policy are:
Director of Finance & Operations - TNC, India
Partnership Manager - TNC, India
The owners are responsible for implementing the policy and achieving the desired outcomes.
All TNC, India employees and volunteers responsible for receiving and processing donations shall:
- Respect and value all those who donate to TNC, India
- Ensure donation processes are secure and transparent
- Build trusting relationships with regular donors and partners
- Respond proactively to any issues arising with regard to donation refunds
- Communicate respectfully and professionally with those who request a refund and raise any issues or concerns that arise with TNC, India management regarding donation refunds.